Tasmania Yoga Retreat 18-20 August 2017
A two night retreat offering a wonderful opportunity to reset, restore and unwind your body and mind amidst the warmth of the lodge and alpine wilderness outside.
Led by Mascha Coetzee, the retreat offers an extensive holistic weekend program, inclusive of variety of yoga sessions, meditation, winter self-care routines, and is refined for you to learn the easy-to-implement yogic practice to keep you warm, nourished, grounded, and filled with vitality for the season ahead.
- Two nights accommodation at the stunning Thousand Lakes Wilderness Lodge (various room options available).
- All meals with a seasonal focus using Tasmanian produce.
- Four Yoga and two Meditation Sessions.
- Holistic Seasonal Change Wellness Workshop with Mascha.
- Seasonal adjustment and wellness at home - specially selected free products to kick start your home therapy.
- Free time for wilderness exploration, wildlife spotting and relaxing.
Optional Electric bike hire. Transfers available on request.
Prices start from $690pp Twin Share.
Click here to view the program for the August retreat.
Register Your Interest for future events.
Can't make it in August? To register your interest for future events like this, fill out the form below to stay in the know or phone the Lodge on 03 63461990.