Tasmania Yoga Retreat
Held onsite at the idyllic Thousand Lakes Wilderness Lodge, located in the stunning Tasmanian Central Highlands World Heritage Area, this 2-night retreat offers you a wonderful opportunity to take time for yourself, to reset, restore, and unwind your body and mind amidst the warmth of the lodge and alpine wilderness outside.
Led by Mascha Coetzee, the retreat offers an extensive holistic weekend program, inclusive of variety of yoga sessions, meditations as well as spring self-care routines, and is refined for you to learn the easy-to-implement yogic practices to make you feel nourished, re-invigorated, yet calm, clear, connected, and filled with vitality.
This unique retreat will assist you in creating space in your body for the new, wringing out sluggishness accumulated in the winter season enable you to detox, and move with more ease and a spring in your step, with your eyes shining bright and creative juices flowing. Suitable for all levels, from beginners to experienced.
Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th November
For enquiries or to book, call 03 63461990
- Two nights accommodation at the stunning Thousand Lakes Wilderness Lodge (various room options available).
- All meals with a seasonal focus using Tasmanian produce.
- Four Yoga and two Meditation Sessions.
- Holistic Spring Wellness Workshop with Mascha.
- Two-Week Spring Clean Transformation Challenge designed by Mascha for you to take home and implement.
- Spring Wellness at home - specially selected free products to kick-start your home therapy.
- Wilderness walk and wildlife spotting opportunities.
Optional Electric bike hire. Transfers available on request.
Prices start from $690pp Twin Share.
Register Your Interest for future events.
To register your interest for future events like this, fill out the form below to stay in the know or phone the Lodge on 0400 392135.