Tasmania Yoga Retreat
A two night retreat offering a wonderful opportunity to reset, restore and unwind your body and mind amidst the warmth of the lodge and alpine wilderness outside.
Led by Mascha Coetzee, the retreat offers an extensive holistic weekend program, inclusive of variety of yoga sessions, meditation, winter self-care routines, and is refined for you to learn the easy-to-implement yogic practise to keep you warm, nourished, grounded, and filled with vitality for the season ahead.
Friday 18th - Sunday 20th August
For enquiries or to book, call 03 63461990
- Two nights accommodation at the stunning Thousand Lakes Wilderness Lodge (various room options available).
- All meals with a seasonal focus using Tasmanian produce.
- Four Yoga and two Meditation Sessions.
- Holistic Winter Wellness Workshop with Mascha.
- Winter Wellness at home - specially selected free products to kickstart your home therapy.
- Wilderness walk and wildlife spotting opportunities.
Optional Electric bike hire. Transfers available on request.
Prices start from $690pp Twin Share.
Register Your Interest for future events.
To register your interest for future events like this, fill out the form below to stay in the know or phone the Lodge on 0400 392135.